
155 lbs. Can you believe that? I "officially" started my weight loss journey about 2 1/2 years ago.
I mean FULL serious about it.
I found that once I set my mind to something I was able to push through the doubts and all the naysaying and get my tuchass in gear!
My starting weight as of 2 1/2 years ago was ( if I recall correctly ) 270.
Can you believe that. I'm 4 foot 9 1/2 inches and was weighing in at 270 lbs. EMBARRASING!
This was just a bunch of things rolled in to one. I gained the weight. I had children, I didn't do much, I had stress up to the wazzooo.. and just didn't care.
I'm on a path now for ME! I will drop the last 40 lbs and maintain it! I'm determined.
Maybe it would help if I didn't have fried onions with perogies and sour cream tonight. lmfao. Ehhhhh details!!!!
Here's to a GREAT relationship! :)