Monday, February 15, 2010

The weekend in full.

Wonders why it's harder to fight those "demons" while on the weekend.

I actually did pretty good. Went in to a bakery and got NOTHING! although I did buy a small bag of cracker jacks (impulse buy) and ate 4 kernels of it.

OMG I MISS KERNELS!!!! (MONTREAL I MEAN)

We did pretty good this weekend.. didn't eat too much in the way of junk food. I love the central market here! fantastic fresh foods.

I made a wonderful potroast last night.. and while I sat there and trimmed away the excess fat, I thought to myself... WHO KNEW there was SO much fat on things! I cooked these with the FAT side DOWN! Usually you cook them with the fat side on top.. but I didn't need all those drippings.

I find now that I've lost 115 lbs that fatty content does a HORRIBLE turn of events on my tummy!! ( I KNOW!! TOO MUCH INFO )

But I will say I ended up with a cherry Crush drink (SHAME)... but the good news is... I walked the central market ( atleast 3/4 of a mile around that place. lol ) and I walked a walmart.. meandering through the aisles, even you don't need anything is a good way to do more walking.

Test out the "training" equipment. lmao. Just say " you're thinking about buying this and was wondering how it will work out for the long haul!!"

lmao.. just use the dumbbells (miniweights whatever) while you walk around walmart. lol. Go FIRST THING in the morning!! LOL.

HERE YA GO!:)