HEALTHY? NO! especially when it is deep fried in some sort of batter with beer?
ugh.
I decided to just give it up and make that for supper last night. While it REALLY looked good and crunchy... it was DOUGHY in the middle with VERY LITTLE fish in it!!
The fries I made with it were WELL over done, they were more like crisps that you couldn't bite into!
I decided to chuck it! Threw it out... I will NOT get that again.
While it was BAKED technically.... I just don't think it's healthy!!
I think I'm going to start going grocery shopping on a daily basis.. get fresher ingredients, or BEG hubby to get them from the large market.
It seems the town I live in, or the next town over, does have groceries but their selection of GOOD and FRESH ingredients bites the big weenie!!!
I think this is a KEY ingredient of the aid to losing weight... get FRESH! not frozen! not canned ( if you can avoid it! )
Canned foods seem to have a lot of SODIUM (SALT).
I have a group on facebook with a bunch of recipes. If you're not on there already, go on.. HELP ME with healthier foods.. maybe we can all group together and help each other with ideas of what we "SHOULD" be eating.
You'd be surprised what people think is healthy... and you know.. some of it is!
Your body still needs some salt.. not over amounts of it! your body still needs sugar.. just in moderation.
so that's going to be a goal of mine. Find better fresher foods and make them.. take pics of them, share the recipes to them...
I hope you join in this journey!
FIND ME on FACEBOOK!!!! Sharon Bubblez ( I'm the HOT one!! )