The only weight you'll lose with a ton of stress in your life is the weight of your HAIR FALLING OUT!
My poor hair follicles!! Jumping ship! :(
The amount of stress life gives you, try to find a way to get rid of it.
I'm using this blog and hopefully my evil sense of humor to help it out!
I'm thinking about starting YOGA! OR the cheap version of Yoga.. sitting in a shower with NO ONE in the same room!
YA right! Taking a shower today.. I just can't leave my kids on the loose in my house while in a shower.
I know some people are ok with that... but that's just ASKING for trouble!!
Stress of life.. why do we let things that we have NO control over bother us...
for example...
people talking smack about us. I can't stop them. If people are being stupid enough to believe the "smack" then what does that say about them? Gossip hounds?
The only way to relieve your stress in situations like that??? take yourself to that "rumor" person and tell them your side... if that doesn't work? WHY BOTHER?? Get an easier concious knowing they are just miserable in their own lives and can't talk about themselves.
Stress from kids? Hmmmm still haven't figured out how to "fix" that situation.
Stress from your "other" half? ehhhh talk it out. work it out. That's what marriage is... whether it's married, living together, significant others.. it's ALL THE SAME.. just what's the difference in a PIECE OF PAPER!?
I know 2 ladies that live together.. can't get married.. they are sad... but not because they don't have the paper... that says "marriage" because in their hearts they are married.... it's more of the EQUAL rights one "married" couples have.
Stress. Thinking about many things.
I don't do well with stress.. but have to push through it!!!! SOooooo.. take 5 mins out... go to your room.. take your pillow.. SCREAM INTO IT!!!!
: )