Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stress, blogging and eating!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged. Lot of stress going on right now. This and right before my period are hard times with eating the wrong kinds of food.

I'm actually quite proud of myself right now... even with the stress that's been going on many different fronts, I actually haven't gone out of my way to eat poorly!

I walked right by the candy and chip aisles!! actually I've done that for the past week or so.

I actually walked right by the Easter aisle... which is a VERY hard thing for me!! MMMM easter eggs!! MMMMMM easter peeps!! mmmmmmmm PEEPS!!!!

SORRY!!! LOL.

I guess it all comes down to will power???

Yesterday my will power went out the window!! I had Mcd's. I haven't had Mcd's in forever. I just can't eat that stuff anymore!! just the taste of it.. ugh.

last night however, I made myself some roasted garlic with marjarine COUSCOUS. I added a few apricots ( which is NOT a good plan TODAY! LOL ) and it was actually SO good!

I think I need to look up COUSCOUS and see really how bad it is.

ok ... I'm rambling. Just TONS of stress... and I think I need to go for a massage and pedi/mani!!!

YUP!!! That's what I need!!!!!