Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Surgery... pros and cons

I've come under a bit of attack for my take on surgery for weightloss.

While I am NOT AGAINST surgery!!!! I just don't think it works if you don't have your MIND CHANGED to the "NEW" way you NEED to live!

I have friends who have gone the route of surgery.. Whether it was gastric bypass or the lapband.

They lost some weight initially... but then they went to their way of eating, their way of not excersizing..

guess what.. they gained some back.

I'm not trying to talk behind anyone's back.. I'm hoping for their sakes that they get back on the right track and can get the weight off... and be an HUGE ( pardon the pun) INSPIRATION to others!!!

Now that I have lost 115 lbs on my own WITH NO SURGERY ( HINT HINT SOME PEOPLE ) I might actually consider getting the excess flab that won't tighten up removed.

I'm weighing my options with this one. Hard choice for me!

I want to wish everyone an easier journey what ever choice you decide on.. just make sure it's the right choice for you and your MINDSET is RIGHT ON!

: )