Thursday, February 11, 2010

GOOD THURSDAY MORNING!! - Gonna be a long post :)

RISE AND SHINE! Wake up call 6AM.

Busy day of what to put off!! :)

I want to make this post for all to see... This might not be the nicest of posts... but you'll find in time that I'm NOT SO NICE somedays!!

:)

This is going to be the raw truth!! Like it.... GREAT! Don't like it... LET ME KNOW! :)


There's been rumors, speculations, gossiping about how I lost weight... how long it took me... and whether it was through "magic" pills, surgery or other means.

LET ME TAKE A STAND, AND CLEAR THE AIR!!

I DID NOT HAVE SURGERY! (STOP TALKING BULLSHIT ABOUT ME TO OTHERS!)

No I'm not opposed to it... it wasn't an option for me! I wanted to make sure I kept the weight off. If I used surgery, I wouldn't be learning how to keep the weight off.

Anything worth having is worth struggling for!!

I DID NOT TAKE ANY MAGIC DIET PILLS, NOR AM I BULLIMIC/ANOREXIC!! (AGAIN, STOP TALKING BULLSHIT ABOUT ME!)

I EAT! TRUST ME! With this blog you'll see that I eat!! LOL. If I'm doing something different, please help me! I'm open to suggestions!!

You can either believe me.. or believe some gossip YENTA that has their life falling apart at every seam! Your choice! It's not about "TAKING SIDES" it's about the truth!

I really am sick of hearing about "Oh they are just jealous!" YEAH... NO KIDDING! I will not stand or even sit down for the bull! ASK ME! Don't believe some sourpuss!

Weightloss is something you have to do for YOURSELF! Don't do it just because someone else is pressuring you! It won't work!!!

I've been looking through my photos. It's an extreme difference.. I've been overweight most of my life! Not so much because I ate junk ( which sometimes I did and it made it worse ) but because partly I have a medical condition that causes obesity!

If you're overweight, have issues with your periods check with the doctors to see if you possibly have PCOS! (Poly cystic ovarian syndrome) It's a very hard thing to detect, but can be done through bloodwork!

I was diagnosed with it when I was 24.. didn't start treatment for it until I was 28.. The treatment is simple! it also re-aligns your periods to be about 28-33 days apart! FANTASTIC!

KNOWING YOUR BODY is the first step! Get in touch ( NOT LITERALLY!!!!! ) with your body!! ( OK FINE!!! what you do literally is not for me to know!! LOL )

Sit down with yourself and try to see what you can change about your body, your mind... It's an "easy" fix if you're willing to work at it!

I'll be using this blog as a "TOOL" for me to get my thoughts out! I would love it if I could help others! :)

I will be doing this blog with HOPEFULLY a sense of humor that makes it seem like it's easier then it is!!

you can THINK BIG... but START SMALL!!! Have a goal. Write it down.. but PLEASE make it a reasonable goal!

It's a BALANCE of stuff in your life! Stress is a bad thing. WE ALL HAVE IT! Sometimes we have to let things roll... no matter HOW hard it is!

Stop contact with the stressful things. Start walking. Even if it's in the mall. Cut out sodas. Diet sodas!! They are the worst due to SODIUM! Sodium is a hidden form of salt that bloats you!

Look at labels! Go for the ones that have LOW SODIUM CONTENT!! ( more tips to come soon!)

SO, I'll end this post with .... NO MORE BULLSHIT from BULLSHITTERS!! TALK TO ME DIRECTLY!!! If you don't want to believe me.. ask my husband!! He's NO BULLSHITTER! Tells it like it is... even if I'm wrong!!