I'd SO reccomend this one!!
Tuna mixed/mashed up with some mayo. Put on 2 slices of country boule bread TOASTED.
cut up tomatos, celery and chickpeas with some onions.
Mix w/ little white vinegar and some veg. oil. sprinkle of salt and some salad spices.
Absolutely delish. filling!
I've been slowing down on my "excersize" portion recently and think I just got some motivation to re-start it up!!
Hard to do mind set when you have kids at home from school.. but then I think to myself, if you don't do it 100% of the time, that's OK!! Just pick it back up!
I know there are a lot of people in my life that are really big. I hope to help them.. but this journey... IS FOR ME! Hopefully THIS DOES HELP them!!
Who wants to commit to going on biggest loser with me? LOL.. I'm thinking about applying. :)