Good morning ladies/gents :)
Would you believe it's been 2 weeks I'm waiting on blood test results.. 1 of which should have been back within a few hours atleast!?!
ah well.
Still on my "train" chugging along... slowly but surely!
I need to get off my lardy butt and walk. this morning was gorgeous for it!!! now it's just heating up.
This morning's breakfast ( as I need to eat more apparently )
I had toast with cottage cheese and a bowl of CORNPOPS. ok.. cornpops are not what I remembered!! LOL. they are awful! only ate 1/2 the bowl.
I'm going to have to come up with meal plans for the summer. especially since I'll have the kids around me. Hard to eat good with kids around. :)
Although... with kids around, I can go grocery shopping daily if need be for fresher ingredients to make things... don't have to worry about timeframe!
I'd like to make a HUGE trip to IKEA!!
OK. with the Anemia set in, I'm finding myself eating a few things I normally wouldn't. I have a HUGE craving for brussel sprouts. lol. RIBS. MEAT. although once I get it on my plate.. I'm like... UGHHHH.
Anyone have better thoughts? veggies/fruits?
what's your favorite??
HOLLAR at me on facebook! :)