Friday, June 4, 2010

6*4*10

WOW. we're already in JUNE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Twins finished school yesterday. GRADE 1.. DONE :)

They got great grades.. 3, 3+ and 4's. I'LL TAKE IT! hard to get a 4 apparently.

ok. today I'm back on the wagon! (for the most part lol).

I weighed myself.. I lost that other 5 pounds that seemed to jump on board... so I'm back down to 120 lbs lost.

I can't believe it!!!! I need to lose 50 lbs to be "GOAL"... but that's not gonna happen!!!! I'll consider 40.

TIME!

Summer is in full swing... with everything going on health wise here... I'm going to take it easy.

Possible surgery over the summer... or wait till all three of the kids go to school end of August.. we'll see what we can schedule!!! More tests coming up.. 2 more "procedures" and I think after that.. I'll just REST!

I need to get back to doing what I like to do... GRAPHIC design.. get my business back and going! :)

todays meal plan so far....

toast. - breakfast
2 salmon mashed with onion and mayo sandwiches (NO CRUST)and diet coke ( I usually drink water, but I needed to burp. lol )

supper... WHO KNOWS!!! we'll see.. maybe I can beg hubby to go out? or cook! LOL.