Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23rd, 2010

WOW. it's been quite a while since I've updated!! I'm sorry!

I just don't know why I can't seem to keep this together.

I've gained 3 lbs :(

but maybe if I didn't have a craving for OLIVES... or anything with salt in it... it would help!?!?

I've recently gone for blood work to see what's going on.. we're waiting on the results... it's been ANNOYING! When you don't feel good, you tend to eat like crap.

I'm always tired.. for a while there, I wanted to be in bed only. Hated doing anything.. felt confused. dropped the ball on many things.. my weightloss train being one of those things :(

so I'm posting a pic of me in a bathing suit that was taken today.

I want to push myself to wear a 2 piece (EEEEEEEK) by the end of this summer... YA.. I can do it.

Not sure if I have the confidence to wear a 2 piece..... lol.... but we'll see.. time will tell ( more realistic towards end of Dec of this year!! )



WISH ME LUCK!!!!